The 45mm chunky diver is back by popular demand. The Odyssey 45 is our answer to those yearning for bulky, rock-steady timepieces, fully equipped for a deep-sea adventure. The first BOLDR watch that houses a sapphire bezel surrounding a sector dial design will dive comfortably down to 500m and back without a glitch. Its clear dial markings are lumed with powerful Superluminova, making it as legible under the sea above ground. Wherever your next dive may be, the Odyssey 45 is up for the challenge.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L stainless steel with helium-escape valve
- Movement: Swiss-made ETA Valjoux 7750 Elaboré grade
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Triple-lock screw-down crown with embossed logo
- Dial: Fine ombre texture finishing
- Hands: Boat-shaped hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Bezel: 60-clicks bi-directional nautical miles ceramic bezel with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Lens: Double-dome sapphire crystal with triple-coated inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Integrated quick-release bracelet with 6 micro-adjustments.
- Case Thickness: 18.2mm (with glass)
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Weight: 245g with integrated bracelet.
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 100pcs, individually serialized from 001/100 to 100/100
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $5.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.