The 45mm chunky diver is back by popular demand. Fully equipped for a deep-sea adventure, the Odyssey 45 is our answer to those yearning for bulky, rock-steady timepieces. The first BOLDR watch that houses a sapphire bezel surrounding a sector dial design, it will dive comfortably down to 500m and back without a glitch. Its clear dial markings are lumed with powerful Superluminova, making it as legible under the sea as it is above ground. Wherever your next dive may be, the Odyssey 45 is up for the challenge.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L Stainless Steel + Helium escape valve
- Movement: Cal. 9015 Japan-made automatic movement
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Sun-burst, grain dial, linear-brushed hands with Swiss Superluminova
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel in sapphire and Swiss Superluminova
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Integrated quick-release bracelet with 6 adjustment holes.
- Case Thickness: 16.2mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Weight: 235g with 316L integrated bracelet.
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 200pcs with individual serial numbers, from 001/200 to 200/200
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $5.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.