Greenington Erikka 110" Double Leaves Extendable Dining Table | Amber
Crafted in earth friendly solid Amber bamboo, one of the planet’s most rapidly renewable resources, Greenington’s Erikka dining collection makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely and functional way in your home.
Stylish and functional, the first thing you notice about Erikka are the eye-catching vibrant colors found in Greenington’s solid Amber bamboo. Terrific for the whole family, the elegant Erikka 36” x 78” dining table is easily expandable to make entertaining easy!
- Erikka boasts two self-storing 16" butterfly leaves that gives you the flexibility of extending to 94" or 110" inches, making this table suitable for everyday use or a family feast! Erikka's self-storing butterfly leaves are easy to operate with one person, and after the guests depart, the leaves fold up easily and store neatly under the tabletop.
- Modern design with a timeless appeal, Erikka is built to last with quality workmanship. Design details include softly rounded edges, plus slim tapered legs which accentuate Erikka’s clean profile.
- Expertly crafted in sustainable and earth friendly solid bamboo, the Amber color is not a stain finish, simply an innovation created using earth friendly heat, steam, and pressure to transform the bamboo into Amber’s deep color. The finished product displays a beautiful grain pattern with continuous color throughout the entire material. Erikka makes it easy to live sustainably with style.
- Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
- Discover the expert craftsmanship packed into each piece of Greenington bamboo furniture. Made using an earth friendly, renewable resource harvested from fully sustainable and rapidly growing forests.