The Splitrock Backpack is one of the larger of Granite Gear's Barrier backpacks and is constructed with the same Repelaweave and Taurpalite fabrics as others packs in the campus collection. With the largest main compartment, the Splitrock is designed with features that are essential for everyone from the college student, with its 17” Gear-Tec Laptop Sleeve, to the day hiker, with its sports external storage options, to the daily work commuter, with its water resistant Barrier-zippered stash pocket that is lined with Tricot.
- Repelaweave Fabric with Taurpalite Bottom for Maximum Protection Against Elements
- Ergonomic MaxLoad Multi-Compartment Design
- Barrier Zipper Tricot Lined Pocket for Valuables
- Breathable Load Absorbing Shoulder Harness
- Load Stabilizing Sternum Strap
- Hide-Away Load Bearing Waist Belt
- Ergonomic Raised Foam Back Panel with Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Compression Straps
- Gear Tech Computer Sleeve Fits most 17” Laptops
- Dual Stretch Mesh Hydration Pockets
- Multi Pocket Organizer
- Quick Access Vertical Zip Front Pocket
Free Shipping on All Domestic Orders
See international and additional shipping information here. Tax is only charged if shipping to California.
If, for any reason, your purchase wasn't exactly perfect, we honor return requests within 30 days from the original purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. To initiate a return, please fill out the quick form at the bottom of our Returns Page.
Please note that special or custom-made orders are non-refundable, as well as any body care or hygienic products (you wouldn't want to purchase used body wash, right?).
For large adventure items, such as kayaks or paddle boards, a 20% restocking fee will be incurred as we do team lifts to repackage and put these heavy items back into storage. We're sorry about that!