Lorena Canals Donna Wilson Woolable Pie Chart Rug
Over the past 20 years, Lorena Canals, with two factories in India and offices in Barcelona and New York, has grown into one of the most trusted brands in the creation of home washable rugs.
Designed in collaboration with the British designer Donna Wilson, and directly inspired by her original original drawing, this round wool rug shows colorful triangles, playing with mixed colors to get the right shades. Most of the rug is made in short pile, with a contrasting area in longer wool pile. The rug comes with a practical printed cotton bag and an anti-slip underlay.
- 4' x 4'
- 100% wool pile, base is recycled cotton
- Individually handmade, making each round nursery rug unique
- Minor variations in shape and color due to the handmade nature of the rugs
- Colors include natural, sandstone, sunlight, honey Dew, spiced Coral, arabesque, pink bloom, lavender, pearl mint, ocean blue, smoke blue
- Meets all safety and quality standards for products for children
- Easy to wash at home in a conventional washing machine (See details below)
- Light and soft thanks to its soft and flexible composition
- This item is not eligible for return or exchange