Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Kaia
By Lorena Canals
Inspired by the typical yarn-dyed checks patterns of traditionally woven throws, the Kaia rug features crossing horizontal and vertical lines forming a tricolored checks pattern. The crossing lines in Sheep White, Pink Bloom and Sandstone create a structured surface of areas showing bare canvas and others with a tightly stitched grid. Finished with 3-cm-long wool pile all around the edges.
- Size: 4' x 5' 7"
- Colors: Rose / Smoke Blue
- Collection Pink Nose Sheep / Smoky Blue, Silver Gray, Sheep White
- Certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE (CPSIA)
- Composition Pile: 100% Wool (Contains 20% Of Non-Dyed New Zealand Wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 7.40 KG
- BOX Dimensions: 27 X 60 X 50 CM (HxLxW)
- Net Weight: 8.14 LB
- Washable wool rug: Easy to wash.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.