Nomon Bari M Marble Wall Clock | 32cm
Marble becomes the main character in this new collection, which along with walnut and polished brass hands, makes the clock become a sculpture. In order to achieve a refinement in volume, the body of the clock is divided in two parts that are handmade separately: a wooden base combined with a marble front.
Modern Design Piece With Timeless Elegance
The structure separates the marble from the wall, creating a visual game that simulates clock’s levitation, finding the perfect contrast between strength and lightness. Made of walnut stained solid wood and Emperador marble.
- Creator: Andrés Martínez
- Design Period: From 2000
- Country of Manufacture: Spain
- Style: Industrial, Contemporary
- Made by Hand
- Materials: Fiberglass, Graphite, Walnut
- Color: Black and Gold or Brown, Brass and Walnut
- Size (h x Ø) in (cm): 9 x Ø 32