This Kevlar reinforced black accessory cable, with an integrated three-button remote and mic, transforms your detachable Shure Earphones SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, into a stereo mobile headset, providing inline microphone and controls for music-enabled phones and portable devices. The Shure Earphone Accessory Cable will allow the listener to adjust the volume, control music and video playback, record voice memos, and answer or end calls. Remote and mic supported only by: iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
- Integrated microphone for clear audio
- Inline control functionality for answering/ending calls without touching your phone (additional functionality dependent on device)
- Remote AND mic supported only by iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), and iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation)
- Remote (with no mic support) is compatible with iPod shuffle (3rd generation)
- Audio is supported by all iPod models (requires latest iPod software)
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $4.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Sales Tax only charged to California. Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.