This Kevlar reinforced black accessory cable, with an integrated three-button remote and mic, transforms your detachable Shure Earphones SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, into a stereo mobile headset, providing inline microphone and controls for music-enabled phones and portable devices. The Shure Earphone Accessory Cable will allow the listener to adjust the volume, control music and video playback, record voice memos, and answer or end calls. Remote and mic supported only by: iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
- Integrated microphone for clear audio
- Inline control functionality for answering/ending calls without touching your phone (additional functionality dependent on device)
- Remote AND mic supported only by iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), and iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation)
- Remote (with no mic support) is compatible with iPod shuffle (3rd generation)
- Audio is supported by all iPod models (requires latest iPod software)
Free Shipping on All Domestic Orders
See international and additional shipping information here. Tax is only charged if shipping to California.
If, for any reason, your purchase wasn't exactly perfect, we honor return requests within 30 days from the original purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. To initiate a return, please fill out the quick form at the bottom of our Returns Page.
Please note that special or custom-made orders are non-refundable, as well as any body care or hygienic products (you wouldn't want to purchase used body wash, right?).
For large adventure items, such as kayaks or paddle boards, a 20% restocking fee will be incurred as we do team lifts to repackage and put these heavy items back into storage. We're sorry about that!