A modern classic that has been designed and built to last; the Regulus from Nixon begins with a custom LCD module that is water resistant up to 100m. Boasting dual chronograph functionality, an LED black light display, and fiber reinforced casing; the Regulus Digital Watch is an amalgam of form and function. With its intuitive display, dual time reading, silent mode and many more features; the All Black Regulus can handle it all!
- Watch Movement: Custom digital LCD module encased in a protective PU jacket and Poron foam padding for super tough shock absorption and durability. Functions include dual time, time of day (12 or 24 hour), day/date, auto calendar through 2099, dual chronographs with 1/100 second resolution visible from all mode screens, count down timer, 3 independent alarms, adjustable LED backlight, and silent mode.
- Watch Dial:Custom high contrast LCD
- Watch Case: 46mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom injection molded TR90 case, with polycarbonate pushers located at 6 and 9 o'clock, hardened mineral crystal, stainless steel bezel, solid stainless steel screw on case back and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band: 29mm to 24mm tapered custom injection molded free-swing TPU 80 band with water flow texture on bottom side, patented locking looper, and stainless steel buckle with stainless steel screw bar.
- Water Rating: 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $4.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Sales Tax only charged to California. Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.