More than 100 years have now passed since the foundation of the state-owned Bauhaus. The school of thought philosophy conceived by Bauhaus scholar Max Bill lives on today in our max bill editions. Their minimalistic design ensures that they are just as relevant today as they were at the time of their conception. It is possible to view the internal movement of the watch through the windows of the Bauhaus depicted on the case back.
- Technology: Self-winding movement caliber J800.1, power reserve of 38 hours
- Function: Date in red
- Housing: Stainless steel, Ø 38.0 mm, height 9.7 mm
- Glass convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides
- Watchface: Matt white, luminous dots, and hands with environmentally-friendly luminous substance
- Waterproof: water-resistant up to 3 bar
- Bracelet: Calf leather strap with stainless steel buckle
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $5.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.