Bell Super Air R Spherical Bike Helmet
Super Air Spherical Bike Helmets
A New Standard As pioneers of removable chin bar technology, we have a legacy to uphold and overcome. We designed the Super Air R from the ground up to push the boundaries of performance and versatility—starting with Spherical Technology™. Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS®.
Perfect Companion for Riding
To redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. Throw in superior ventilation, a total weight that is 22%, or 144 grams, lighter than its predecessor, and an easy 2-click removable chin bar—and you've got a true all-mountain performer.
- 18 helmet vents, 8 chin bar vents, 4 brow ports.
- Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet.
- Cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell.
- The helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Goggle guide adjustable visor accommodates both goggles and glasses.
- Wraparound chin bar.
- Shell Material: Polycarbonate.
- Fit System: Float Fit.
- Chin Bar: Removable.