Boardworks The Special 9'10" Surf Stand Up Paddle Board | Lime/White
Designed and tested in beautiful Southern California, the Special is a hybrid board that does it all. This surf board can shred pipelines and make turns on a dime, yet still has enough size to be used as a stable stand up paddle board. The Special is ideal for surfers who want to ride waves one day, and paddle on calm water the next.
- Length: 9'10"
- Thin foils allowing the surfer to easily set the rail in bottom and top turns
- Perfect amount of rocker for maneuvering
- Soft diamond tail helps keep the board loose and playful
- Full outline, maintaining some width for a stable cruising platform
- Tool-less FCS II 5 fin box setup to allow for a variety of fin configurations such tri, quad, and twin options
- Krypto-Flex Carbon Innegra™ construction delivers a strong and light board with perfect flex and rebound characteristics for quick responsiveness and amazing surf performance