Combekk Fry Pan | Cast Iron
This Fry Pan is of the highest quality cast iron, entirely made from recycled materials with a robust and functional design and a Jatoba FSC certificated wooden handle. This is the fry pan with the thickest bottom in the world.
The Fry Pan with the thickest bottom in the world.
Why? Because it will stay flat forever. And once it’s hot, it will stay hot. Perfect heat distribution with no unwanted hot spots. The weight will always keep it in place. And the extra-long FCS Jatoba wooden handle means you don’t need two hands to lift it.
This Fry Pan is of the highest-quality cast iron, entirely made for recycled materials with a tough and functional design and a Jatoba FSC certificated wooden handle. The strong one layer of enamel coating prevents “chipping” of the enamel.
Enameled cast iron cookware retains heat and creates a uniform heat distribution across the pan. That’s why the best chefs in the world use enameled cast iron pans. This Combekk Fry Pan brings these features to your stove at home. The special forge and the right mix of materials make Combekk pans of the highest quality.
- Made in Holland: As it should be!
- All heating sources: Suitable for all heating sources
- Thick bottom: Perfect heat distribution without hot spots
- Handle: Made from FSC Jatoba wood
- Enamel coating: Strong 1-layer enamel coating
- Recycled iron: Casted from 100% recycled iron
- Warranty: 40 years warranty