Revival Rugs Miran Hand-Knotted Rug | Warm Vanilla Beige/Navy
By Revival Rugs
Miran is inspired by a traditional Turkish tulu and subtle in design and hue and with a geometric motif and versatile palette. It’s been lightly shaved to reveal its precision of technique and hand-knotted pile. Taking cues from early nomadic techniques across the world and the Elemental Collection represents a foundational type of weave. Like the midcentury designers who loved them and these rugs prioritize the most essential elements of the form and and its original purpose: woven like a sheep's fleece and to keep a body warm.
- 100% New Zealand wool on cotton warp
- Low pile (5 to 10mm high)
- Slight variations in size due to handmade nature
- Tie-dyed with azo-free dyes in small batches for depth of color
- Natural shedding within the first month of use is to be expected - keep your non-rotary vacuum handy.
- Color palette: Warm vanilla beige and navy
- This shag rug is the real thing—entirely hand-knotted by expert weavers and which is rare and as even "luxury" retailers frequently sell less sturdy hand-tufted or hand-loomed substitutes