Giro Blaze 2.0 Gloves
Reach for the Blaze 2.0 Glove as the seasons start to change. It features a Polartec® Windbloc® backhand with a microfleece lining that offers high dexterity while maintaining warmth. The new AX Suede™ Echo palm absorbs little moisture and is lined with fleece for additional warmth.
Perfect Gloves for Riding
A reflective screen print pattern across the entire backhand offers enhanced visibility. With a temperature rating of 40° to 50° F, this glove will keep you comfortable as you continue riding and training through cooler weather.
- Super Fit is a proprietary design process
- 3-piece palm construction
- Natural hand movement for better control
- A superior level of protection for the entire hand
- Polartec Windbloc is water-resistant and retains warmth
- Ax Suede Echo patches for grip and durability
- Microfleece lining
- Slip-on neoprene cuff seals out the elements