Gus* Modern Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms
By Gus* Modern
- W21.5 D24 H29.5 | SEAT H16.5 in
- Designed in 1950 by Russell Spanner.
- The frame is constructed with solid birch and curved birch plywood components.
- Finger-joint and dowel-joint construction.
- Woven-web seat material is 100% cotton strapping.
- Tapered legs are attached to seat with exposed carriage bolts.
- Available in 4 finish options: Light Birch/Red Webbing, Light Birch/Green Webbing, Dark Birch/Red Webbing, & Dark Birch/Green Webbing.