Beija Flor Barcelona Mint Tile Mat
By Beija Flor
BEIJA FLOR MINT BARCELONA FLOOR MAT
The Mint Barcelona design features a repeating circular motif with floral details in neutral shades of mint, taupe and ivory. Super durable, multilayer technical grade vinyl. Partially recycled. Made in Israel.
- Use and Care: For use on hard floors only (cement, wood, tile, linoleum or similar). Not intended for use on carpet or other soft/uneven flooring.
- For indoor use: For indoor use only. Colors may fade in prolonged direct sunlight. Can be used outside in shaded patio or balcony area.
- Anti Slip: Mats do not have anti slip surface and should not be used in wet environments.
- First Use: Each mat comes as a hard roll. To flatten unroll the mat then lay it in the sun or next to heating element until the mat has softened.
- Cleaning: Wash the mat with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry. Do not use acid or bleach.
Special care: Do not drag heavy furniture across the mat. Do not fold the mat. Store either flat or rolled.
Beija Flor means “The Kisser of Flowers,” which is the Hummingbird in Portuguese. Established in Northern Israel in 2007 by designer Maya Kounievsky, Beija Flor's vinyl floor and table mats are designed to enhance living spaces with elegance and beauty. Kiss That Frog is the North American distributor for Beija Flor.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.