Lorena Canals Bereber Canvas Washable Rug
The Bereber Canvas washable rug is the latest addition to the collection! This 100% washable rug can be machine-washed. On a re-cycled dye-free cotton base it takes on the role of a canvas into which several blacks and natural-colored lines are woven and arranged in ethnically-inspired shapes and borders. As there are just a few woven lines, most of the base is visible and takes up much less space, making it possible to create a larger size that fits into a washing machine. The ends are topped off with fringes. Due to its elegant color combination, this model easily fits in with stylishly decorated and refined ambiences, aiming at visual lightness and warmth, whether it is the living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or kid's room. Hand-crafted, with natural dyes and 100% cotton. Discover the entire Morocco collection.
- Material: 60% natural cotton & 40% other fibres
- Shape: Rectangular
- Machine-washable: Easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine
- Handmade: Carefully and individually handmade by our artisans
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and Non-toxic dyes
- Light: Thanks to its soft and flexible composition
- Easy to Match: You can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates
- Environmentally responsible: Non toxic or polluting dyes have been used
- Made in India
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.