Pappelina Belle Woven Rug
Pappelina Belle is the original plastic rug, crafted with love and pride in Sweden. Woven by hand and brought to life through a close interplay between design and weave. Woven on a traditional loom using wooden shuttles.Non-absorbent and hypoallergenic, Pappelina plastic rugs are easy to clean and machine washable at 30°C. Very practical and easy to care for rug in Swedish manufactured, certified PVC. Double folded hemmed edge with strong seam and sewn rubber label. Measurements may vary ±4% as a result of the various craft processes during manufacturing. Pappelina rugs can be used indoor and outdoor. Pappelina Belle rugs are beautifully styled, longer lasting, easy to clean, waterproof, mould resistant, dust repellent, fibre free and sterile with no toxin content improving life for asthma and allergy sufferers. Go on and feel the benefit!
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Material: PVC ribbon, polyester warp
- Size: Width 60 X Length 85 cm, Width 60 X Length 125 cm & Width 60 X Length 200 cm
- Made in Dalarna, Sweden
- Made of high-quality Swedish plastic
- For outdoor and indoor use
- High quality, longlasting product
- High sun and UV-resistance, won't fade
- Not sensitive to liquids
- An all-year-round product
- Easy to wash, easy to wipe off
- Allergy friendly, hygienic and easy to keep clean
- Available in wide range of colours and sizes
- Can easily be matched with other Pappelina products
- Use it to spruce up your kitchen, bathroom, livingroom, hallway, entrance, kids room and outdoor spaces.
- Vacuum your rug regularly.
- Hand or machine wash at low temperature, max 30°C/85F.
- Do not spin – do not tumble dry.
- Do not damage the welded edges.
- If necessary re-shape by evenly stretching whilst wet.
- Preferably dry flat. If hung, please use a wide bar.
- Rinse off ketchup immediately, do not rub
- Use an appropriate sized washing machine.