Junghans Max Bill Handaufzug Hand-Winding Watch | 027/3702.04
In 1961, Max Bill designed a range of mechanical wristwatches in collaboration with Junghans, and we continue to produce these watches practically unchanged today – from the puristic dial with the specially designed, distinctly rounded numerals, to the domed glass which emphasizes the historical charm of the watch. If we weren’t able to improve on the design – we could certainly enhance both quality and comfort: This watch can now be retrofitted with sapphire crystal upon request.
- Technology: hand-winding movement caliber J805.1, 42 hours power reserve
- Housing: stainless steel, Ø 34.0 mm, height 9.0 mm
- Glass: confex hard plexiglass with coating for enhanced scratch resistance, optional retrofitting with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof: water-resistant up to 3 bar
- Bracelet: leather strap with stainless steel buckle