Nesmuk Exklusiv C150 Office Knife 90 MM
The Highest Demands On Elegance
The structure of the Damascus steel of the C150 series differs from the other EXKLUSIV series C100 and C90. Damask layers are made of special that are flexible and time create an even more brilliant. 301 layers of flexible Damascus steel enclose a cutting layer that is made from one of purest carbon steels available.
Functionality & Clever Design
The C150 blades are completely ground by hand in order to be able to work out the cutting position perfectly and centrally. The double-sided, faceted hollow grinding is a technically very demanding work step that requires skill and a steady hand.
- Blade: 90 mm, hand-forged damascus steel, carbon steel, 301 layers, 65 HRC, hollow ground on both sides, NPC coating
- Ferrule: Polished stainless steel
- Included: High quality matt black box, certificate of authenticity
- Small knife for preparing & cleaning vegetables & fruits
- Handforged & firewelded blade with 301 layers of damask steel
- 1 cutting layer of carbon steel, visible in black below the wild damascus steel
- 1.5% carbon content
- Stainless steel collar
- Double-sided hollow grind
- Polished edge for finest cutting
- Handle made of solid material without gaps & rivets