Casio Baby-G BGA230PC-9B Shock Resistant Watch | Yellow/Pink
From BABY G, the stylish, casual wristwatch for women who lead an active lifestyle, come fresh models finished with pastel colors just in time for summer. The BGA230PC features a two tone design using yellow for the case and pink for the band. The case of this watch features a tough, G-Shock-esque profile that combines with the soft girly colors to create a street fashion motif. Functionally speaking; these watches are decked out with Dual Dial World Time, offering a small secondary dial which displays the current time in a different time zone. A perfect addition to any jet-setter's travel plans.
- 12/24-hour format
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life \2 years on SR726W x 2
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Countdown timer \Measuring unit: 1 second \ Countdown range: 60 seconds \Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily Alarms
- Hand shift Feature
- Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Hourly time signal
- LED Light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Regular Timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (world time hour and minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Shock resistant
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Module 5508
- Size of case / total weight
- BGA-230PC ...... 48.9 x 42.9 x 15.3 mm / 46 g
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.