AIAIAI TMA-2 Modular Headphones | Young Guru Preset
The TMA-2 Young Guru Preset Headphones was developed in collaboration with the Grammy-winning sound engineer to deliver powerful sound with detailed and vibrant sound presentation. The specially picked combination of parts provide a wide sound stage with medium isolation and excellent comfort so you can keep the music going.
- S03 speaker units engineered with titanium coated drivers and fully sealed drivers reduce distortion, providing a full and rich sound.
- H03 reinforced nylon headband and PU leather head padding provides high comfort
- E04 earpads present flat sound with wide soundstage, high comfort and isolation
- C02 1.5 meter Thermo plastic cable has a soft touch surface and can extend to 3.2m, perfect for Djing or small studio usage - comes with 1/4 to 1/8 screw on adaptor.
- Cable lock: You can choose to lock the cable to the speaker unit, to make sure it doesn't get pulled out while playing.
- Adjustable Cups: You can easily change the position of the speaker units to make the headphones fit your preference.
- Angled Stereo Plug prevents accidental pull from mixer and is less intrusive when beatmixing
- Stereo jack adaptor lets you change from a stereo mini jack (3.5mm) to a larger stereo jack (6.3mm)
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Sound Pressure Level: 117 dB
- Resonance Frequency: 90 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Rated Power: 30 mW
- Max Power: 70 mW
- Diaphragm: Titanium Coated
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Weight: 277 g