AmourLite Isobrite Squadron Series T100 Tritium Illuminated Automatic Watch | Stealth Black
AMOURLITE ISOBRITE AUTOMATIC WATCH
This 44.5mm Isobrite Squadron Series watch features 16 ultra-bright T100 tritium markers that will glow for many decades. A combination of green, ice blue, and orange tritium markers makes it incredibly easy to tell the time in any lighting environment. The 12:00 position is even more noticeable with a photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark triangle with two dots.
The watch is powered by a reliable Japanese NH35 mechanical movement with 24 jewels and a date display to ensure uninterrupted service. The movement features both manual and automatic winding and a power reserve of about 41 hours.
Constructed out of carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate, this lightweight watch weighs only 2.7 ounces. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal well protects the dial with an anti-reflective coating.
When your adventure involves water, this watch is ready to accompany you diving down to 200 meters. While in the depths of the sea, the 60-click unidirectional ratcheting diver bezel with a tritium marker will help you keep track of elapsed bottom time.
- Illumination: 16 x Swiss Made T100 tritium markers and a photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark triangle with 2 dots
- Movement: Japanese NH35 mechanical with 24 jewels, a self-winding bidirectional rotor, and a Diashock shock absorber
- Movement Features: Date display at 4:30 position, hacking, manual and automatic winding
- Power Reserve: ~41 hours
- Vibrations Per Hour: 21,600
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire with an anti-reflective coating
- Case Diameter: 44.5mm
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Case Material: Carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate
- Caseback: Stainless steel engraved plate
- Bezel: 60-click unidirectional ratcheting diver bezel with a tritium elapsed minute marker
- Crown: Double-gasket push-in with side shields
- Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft / 20atm
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Weight: 2.7 ounces (watch head + band)
- Warranty: 2 years
Comes with 2 bands and a tool to easily swap bands:
- a black silicone band with stainless steel hardware (pre-installed band, unless you opt for another option in the Select Your Band section above)
- a black nylon military-style band with stainless steel hardware
- a spring bar pin tool for swapping out bands
Swiss T100 Tritium Illumination: Isobrite T100 watches have tiny glass tubes that are filled with up to 100 mCi of tritium gas and then hermetically sealed. The electrons of the gas continuously react with phosphorescent paint resulting in a radio luminescent light source that glows constantly for many decades. No external power source or charging-by-light is necessary to maintain the glow. The glow is completely self-powered.
Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal: The watch is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating. The strength and superior scratch resistance of sapphire crystal is the reason why it is used in nearly all high-end luxury watches.
Ultra Lightweight Case: The watch features an ultra-lightweight and extremely durable carbon fiber reinforced case with a diameter of 44.5mm. The double-gasket push-in crown on the left side of the case is protected by two side shields. For keeping track of elapsed dive time, the case has a unidirectional ratcheting diver bezel with a tritium elapsed minute marker.
NH35 Mechanical Movement: The watch is powered by an NH35 mechanical movement with 24 jewels and a power reserve of ~41 hours. This manual and automatic winding capable movement feature a hacking function and a date display at the 4:30 position.
Crown Placement at 10 o'clock: The crown placement at 10 o’clock prevents the crown from digging into your wrist or hand. In addition, this unique crown placement reduces the overall width of the watch.