Take a look at the Amundsen Men's Concord Garment Dyed Shorts. These high quality shorts are made of fabrics that are dyed and processed with a temperature regulated treatment. These shorts are designed with a water-resistant Teflon treatment and double layer stitching around the inner thighs for extra enforcement.
Product ID: MSS51.3.160, MSS51.3.450, MSS51.3.590
- Stretch cotton velvet corduroy
- Cosserat company – since 1794 – is the oldest corduroy producer in the world. For more than 200 years they have produced the famous “Corduroy of Amiens”, a synonym of “authentic corduroy”
- Teflon treatment for water resistance
- Double layer corduroy yokes on thighs
- Loop in side for holding tools and other easy
- Garment dyed for the ultimate look and feel. Timeless patches and details in matching colors.
- 98% Cotton / 2% Elastane
- Garment Dyed
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $4.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.