Amundsen Men's Concord Garment Dyed Shorts | 5 inch
Take a look at the Amundsen Men's Concord Garment Dyed Shorts. These high quality shorts are made of fabrics that are dyed and processed with a temperature regulated treatment. These shorts are designed with a water-resistant Teflon treatment and double layer stitching around the inner thighs for extra enforcement.
Product ID: MSS51.3.160, MSS51.3.450, MSS51.3.590
- Stretch cotton velvet corduroy
- Cosserat company – since 1794 – is the oldest corduroy producer in the world. For more than 200 years they have produced the famous “Corduroy of Amiens”, a synonym of “authentic corduroy”
- Teflon treatment for water resistance
- Double layer corduroy yokes on thighs
- Loop in side for holding tools and other easy
- Garment dyed for the ultimate look and feel. Timeless patches and details in matching colors.
- 98% Cotton / 2% Elastane
- Garment Dyed
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.