&Tradition Copenhagen Wall Lamp G9 SC54 | Satinized Opal Glass/Bronzed Brass
Space Copenhagen’s ambition was to design a lamp with a simple industrial feel, but which was still elegant and poetic. The Copenhagen Pendant is an exercise in contrasts. Combining the classic and the modern, the maritime and the industrial. The series started with one pendant in three sizes in 2014 and was extended in 2018 with two table lamps, one wall lamp and one floor lamp.
- The lamp shade is made from mouth blown opal glass and the base and stem are made from bronzed brass.
- Environment: Indoor
- Material: Mouth blown satinized opal glass & bronzed brass base with textile cord.
- Glass shade: Ø: 16 cm / 6.3 in, H: 12.5 cm / 4.92 in
- Base: Ø. 9 cm / 3.54 in, H: 10 cm/3.93 in
- Length: L:21.65 cm / 8.52 in
- Colours: Opal Glass & Bronzed Brass
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Technical specification:
- Voltage 220-240V – 50Hz, IP20, Class II
- Light source performance & quality G9 max 25 Watt. The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of energy class: A++-E
- Bulb is not included
- Cord length: 200cm / 78.7in
- Certifications: CE, LVD, RoHs
- Cleaning instructions:
- Clean with soft dry cloth. Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning.