Anicorn Nasa Space Watch | Jet Silver
THE SPACE WATCH BY RICHARD DANNE
As seen on Hypebeast, Highsnobiety, Acquire
Given the enthusiastic response to the Space Watch, Richard and ANICORN have decided to give back to all supporters! To the owner of the Space Watch, you will receive a letterpress art print with handwritten autograph by Richard Danne. (210mm x 140mm, printed on 350gsm heavy weight art paper)
Inspired by Space itself, “Father of the NASA Design Program”Richard Danne designs his One and Only Space Watch, as an homage to his long and fruitful relationship with the NASA family.
The Space Watch – The Worm is back!
- MOVEMENT: Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- VIBRATION FREQUENCY: 28800 vibrations per hour.24 jewels automatic movement
- ACCURACY: -10~30 seconds/day*
- POSTURE DIFFERENCE: Under 40 seconds/day
- RUNNING TIME: 42 hours (fully winded)
- FUNCTION: Hours, minutes
- HOUSING: 316L Stainless steel, Ø 1.62 in (42mm), height 0.5in (12.5mm), DLC Coated, back & screws
- GLASS: Doom Glass
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 50 meters (5ATM)
- STRAP: Black leather band and black metal buckle + Black stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp.
This is a NASA approved project. There is no licensing or exclusivity agreement with NASA. As a U.S. government agency, NASA will not promote or endorse or appear to promote or endorse a commercial product, service or activity. Therefore, there are strict regulations and restrictions on the use of any of the NASA identifiers, emblems or devices, including without limitation the NASA Insignia (the “Meatball” logo), the NASA Logotype (the “Worm” logo), and the NASA Seal.