Another Country Stoneware Pitcher | Terracotta
Inspired by the Series One furniture collection, Another Country's Stoneware Pitcher is made of Terracotta to give it strength and a beautiful scorched color. The handmade tabletop pottery employs different clay bodies with different properties for each vessel and is fired in an unconventionally high temperature that vitrifies the body. Another Country's design the Stoneware Pitcher to create a timeless piece that can be used for a long time at your home or commercially.
- All items are dishwasher safe.
- Stoneware, glazed inside out.
- Diameter: 116mm / 4 1/2". Height: 168mm / 6 5/8"
- Designed by Ian McIntyre for Another Country.
- Easy to clean stoneware, dishwasher safe. It is very important to care for your stoneware in the proper manner. Stoneware, which is made of natural clay that has been kiln fired at more than 1240 degrees, needs special care and cleaning to maintain. Stoneware is safe to use in an oven, convection oven, microwave or freezer
- Model: ac-T074-08-14