Another Escape Magazine | Vol. 9 The Wilderness Volume
The Wilderness Volume includes:
• The wonders and frustrations of building and living in a cabin.
• Mule packing in Montana with Chris Eyer. A tale of heart and hooves and wild places.
• Printmaker Kelli MacConnell discuses how her relationship with nature continually inspires her work.
• Questioning the implications, problems and necessities of separating humans from wilderness
• One of the most ambitious rewilding projects in Europe and its vision for Romania’s future.
• How untouched are our wild places really? Palaeoecology holds the key to finding out.
• Authentic ways to reconnect with our innate sensibilities and feel more entwined with nature.
• Marine conservation for environmental activists striving to protect our largest wilderness.
• Ed & James Harrison combine design and conservation in their new project, Under the Skin.
• The bosky landscapes of Romania’s Carpathians and the country’s tousled relationship with its natural surrounds.
• The indigenous peoples of Tierra del Fuego and their harmonious relationship with the natural world.
• How photographer Bruno Augsburger’s exposure to wild nature has shaped his worldview and creative practice.
Size: 200 x 265mm
Page count: Volume Nine, 162 inside pages