Arc'teryx Atom SL Men's Hoody | Nocturne
Ever find yourself a bit chilly during the summer months, and wishing you had some light insulation? The Atom SL Hoody from Arc'Teryx was designed especially for those circumstances when the weather changes unexpectedly or you're changing elevation and you need a lightweight but slightly insulating layer that's suitable for milder conditions. This jacket's warmth compares with that of a light fleece, without the extra weight. The Atom SL Hoody is the ideal lightweight jacket both on its own or under other layers.
- Technical Features
- Weather resistant
- Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Mesh lined sleeves provide next to skin comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Hood Configuration
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Model 17305