Arc'teryx Beta AR Women's Jacket | Blackberry
Back country minimalist jacket with maximum function and versatility. The Arc'teryx Beta AR jacket is a durable storm protecting jacket that's lightweight, breathable, and packable. Built for the abuse of the Alpines, the jacket features hip length GORE-TEX® to reduce bulk, a help compatible DroopHood™ for storm protection and reinforced shoulders and elbows. Whatever you get up to in the mountains, you will be ready with the Beta AR jacket.
- Athletic fit with anatomical shaping and gussets for enhanced motion and reduced bulk.
- Trimmer than Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, light fleece mid-layer and synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
- Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning provides enhanced range-of-motion.
- built for AR (All Around) versatility and high performance for multiple activities
- Helmet compatible Drophood™.
- Arc'teryx signature WaterTight™ Zippers with laminated pit zippers that allow for fast venting.
- Waterproof, Windproof and breathable.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) repels water from fabric surface.
- Articulated elbows gusseted underarms.
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off.
- Adjustable hem drawcord with drop back hem.
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and Internal chest pocket with zip.