Artemide Meteorite Suspension Light Max 100W E26 White
At once raw and highly finished, Meteorite is an expression of accessible beauty. In the tradition of Venetian battuto (beaten) glass, Pio and Tito Toso designed a special glass-blowing and grinding process allowing an “unfinished” textural feeling.
The double-layered glass is frosted and mounted on a techno polymer and steel body (or aluminum stem for table with stem and floor versions).
Impressive lighting depth is provided by this family of lamps of 3 sphere sizes and for table, floor, wall/ceiling and suspension.
A 2015 Red Dot Design Award winner.
- Lamp Type: LED-T
- Lamp: Max 100W E26/A19
- Control Type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Glass made by succession of glass molding, frosting, sandblasting and
- etching techniques
- Extended cable length
- Diffuser in handblown double layer artistic glass
- Base in technopolymer and steel
- Diffuser in handblown double layer artistic glass obtained by succession of glass molding, frosting, sandblasting and acid etching techniques.
- Base in technopolymer and steel.