Artemide Tolomeo Outdoor Hook Led Lamp 2-Wire | 21"
Michele De Lucchi, The iconic lamp comes in the hook version, with materials and finishes ideal for outdoor use. The light source is enclosed in a diffusing cap fitted inside a transparent IP65 plastic unit that recalls old lampposts, in use when the light was produced from oil. The structural elements of Tolomeo were strengthened and consolidated to resist the increased stress. The family is also enriched with a shade to adapt the lamp for use on terraces or in domestic outdoor locations.
- Designer: Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- Manufactured In: Italy
- Material: Base & Body in aluminum.
- Hook: Aluminum
- Light distribution: Diffused
- Luminaire weight: 4.1 kg
- Diffuser: Paola Lenti Thuia outdoor fabric
- Power consumption: 23W
- Delivered lumens: 1735lm
- Light output ratio: 87lm/W
- Led type: 20W C.O.B.
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 3000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
- Life expectancy: 50000Hrs
- Control type: Dimmable 2-Wire
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Features & Accessories: Structural elements of Tolomeo floor reinforced for outdoor use
- Cord Length: 16 feet 5 inches (5m)
- Rating: Lighting source fitted inside a transparent IP65 plastic unit
- Model: TOU1102, TOU1104, TOU1103