Awe Inspired Hecate Necklace, Standard Box Chain | Silver
By Awe Inspired
Hecate, goddess of witchcraft. This sterling silver pendant necklace will help you channel your inner magic.
The ultimate Goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, the moon, ghosts, necromancy is here. All things dark belong to Hecate. She ruled over both the living world and the underworld and is often pictured holding keys as the Goddess of boundaries between the two. She’s also accompanied by a black dog that was rumored to have inspired Cerberus, the three-headed hound at the gates of Hell. As a protective Goddess, she was frequently placed in the doorways of homes to prevent bad fortune from crossing in. Want to manifest a little chaos? Hecate is the Goddess for you.
925 sterling silver free of allergenic metals like nickel and coated in rhodium for superior luster and durability. Our 925 sterling silver is always free of allergenic metals like nickel. To ensure superior luster and durability, it's coated in rhodium - a metallic element resistant to corrosion.
- Handcrafted and hand-polished Hecate coin pendant with a dynamic triangular bale
- Coin Diameter: 20mm
- Coin Thickness: 2mm thick
- Make it your own by choosing between a Cable, Box, Saturn, Diamond- cut Rolo, Mini Paperclip, Cuban Chain or Enamel chain
- Do not use any sort of liquid “jewelry cleaner”
- Do not expose pieces to soap or any other cleaning agents
- Do not expose your jewelry to salt water or chlorine
- Do not use a polishing cloth containing any rouge