Bell Sixer MIPS Bike Helmet
The Boundary Breaker
The Boundary Breaker The last thing you want to be thinking about in the middle of a long backcountry ride is your helmet. It should be well-ventilated. It should protect your head. And it should fit so well that you don't know it's there. The Sixer takes to the trail with our integrated MIPS technology.
Perfect Companion for Riding
Goggle compatibility, complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell round out the package. We've sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you'll have to worry about is your own.
- Dual flow ventilation
- Air-ports along the brow to provide ventilation and help defog goggles
- Multi-directional impact protection system
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
- No-slip visor design allows on-the-fly adjustments
- Rider can position visor at desired angle with a simple tug up or down
- State-of-the-art lightweight fit system
- Interior sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- X-static padding: quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Fit System: Float Fit
- Ventilation: 26 Vents