Bertucci DX3 Compass Watch
Classic design, durability, comfort, and value now equipped with liquid filled USA compass...
The DX3® Compass™ offers classic design, a U.S. Patented durable fiber reinforced Uni-Body™ case and packed with performance features... including an R-TYPE hardened mineral glass crystal, offset ergonomic crown, long lasting precision movement, 3 year battery, U.S. Patented heavy-duty B-TYPE nylon webbing band, and Swiss super luminous hands & markers. Equipped with a removable high quality liquid filled, assembled in USA, compass.
- Equipped with our legendary U.S. Patented fiber reinforced polycarbonate Uni-body™ case for extreme durability and comfort
- Active Comfort™ ergonomic 4 o’clock crown does not impinge wrist movement
- Long lasting U.S. Patented B-Type Nylon webbing band
- One size fits all
• Liquid filled
• Highly accurate
• Shock resistant
• Water resistance: 30 ft.
• Luminous dial
• Low profile
• Ultra light weight 0.2 oz.
The hands and markers are treated with high performance Swiss Super Luminous material that will intensely glow for hours based on exposure to sunlight or indoor lighting... not requiring a button push (a weak point), and will not deplete battery or require two hand operation.
B-TYPE Heavy-Duty Nylon Webbing Band offers long lasting durability and comfort unmatched in the marketplace. Featuring military spec. nylon webbing, heavy-duty stitching, and solid stainless steel buckle and dual loop keepers. The Active Comfort™ one piece design is equipped with the Fold and Tuck™ excess band retention feature and wide adjustment range to ensure a perfect fit for all wrist sizes.
- black dial / black case - (#95 black band + compass)
- black dial / black case - (#97 forest band + compass)
- white dial / black case - (#96 coyote band + compass)
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.