Black Ember Forge 3-Way Commuter Backpack | Jet Black
By Black Ember
Forge is the EDC bag that fits all your needs simultaneously. It can easily transform from a supportive backpack to a laptop-friendly briefcase or even a comfortable and casual messenger bag. Forge is also fitted with straps that give it a dynamic volume. Simply pull the hidden strap and expand the bags 20L volume to a whopping 30L: making it a perfect travel bag for those hoping to carry light. A TSA compliant, fully protected laptop sleeve make this bag an awesome choice for your daily commute or those quick business trips.
With regards to the construction of the bag itself: the Forge is outfitted with Black Ember's water proof textile and YKK Aquaguard zippers. This pack falls into what is known as a clamshell-style, meaning it is able to unzip 360 degrees for easy access to all your gear. Like any product offered from BE, Forge benefits from high-precision proprietary construction that can't be found anywhere else.
FORGE includes the following:
- TWO BRIEF HANDLES
- ONE BACKPACK SHOULDER STRAPS
- ONE SHOULDER BAG STRAP
- ONE MAGNETIC KEYRING
- ONE REMOVABLE STERNUM STRAP
- FORGE MAGLOCK COMPRESSION STRAPS, HANDLE, SR BUCKLE STRAPS + UTILITY STRAPS sold separately.
- Dimensional inches: 18 x 12 x 6
- Dimensional millimeters: 460 x 305 x 150
- Pack depth when expanded: 10 inches, 255 mm
- Liters: 20 expands to 30
- 15-inch laptop compatible
CRITICAL MATERIALS + HARDWARE
- 800D 3-LAYER MICROHEX TEXTILE
- T6 ANODIZED ALUMINUM HARDWARE
- YKK AQUAGUARD ZIPPERS
- MAGLOCK MAGNETIC HARDWARE
- ALL TEXTILE COMPONENTS LASER-CUT