Black Ember WPRT Modular Pack | Jet Black
By Black Ember
The WPRT is a minimal utilitarian backpack made for urban lifestyles. The clean modern aesthetic and premium performance textiles are right at home in the city, and the airflow back panel, 3D shoulder straps & IPX-06 waterproof rated construction make it clear that this pack can go anywhere.
The WPRT redefines the modern roll top. Its simplicity, waterproof construction, and expansion capabilities make it ideal for daily use. Our proprietary laser-cut and bonded construction yields a pack that actually folds into place perfectly every time. Zip the YKK aquaguard zipper, fold the top down, and with one touch, instantly close the pack with the magnetic V-buckle.
- IPX6 WATERPROOF RATING: 1,200-PSI water intrusion tested
- BACK PANEL: designed to move independently and fit snugly around your back. Made from the same EVA foam found in the best running shoes, and has an airflow channel to keep you dry.
- 3D SHOULDER STRAPS: ergonomically shaped and crafted from 2 layers of foam: one to maintain structure (closed cell EVA), the other to provide a comfortable ride (open cell PU).
- MODS: Magnetically connect to the WPRT modular. A fail-safe clasp is then closed to ensure total security.
- DSLR PACK: Compatible with Both MINIMAL & MODULAR packs, the DSLR pack can be secured inside the WPRT for camera storage, protection and external WPRT access. Also doubles as an independent camera shoulder bag.
- Dimensional inches : 20 x 12.5 x 6
- Dimensional millimeters : 510 x 320 x 152
- Liters: 30
Critical materials & hardware :
- 800-denier 3-layer micro-hex performance textile in deep black, specified to reduce reflectivity for a stealthy aesthetic
- Laser cut 1mm Hypalon
- German magnetic fidlock v-buckle hardware
- Ykk aquaguard zippers
- Aircraft grade, anodized + laser etched aluminum hardware