Boardworks Eradicator 12'6" Stand Up Paddle Board | Black/Orange
The Eradicator by Boardworks is designed for speed and versatility, letting you slice through the water effortlessly whether you're a experienced or a casual paddler. Suitable for various different conditions from flat-water to ocean races, downwind, in and out of the surf. The rocker is flat and the hull design streamlined for speed, while the recessed cockpit lowers the center of gravity making for easy footing. Water release is simplified with flat bottom with V off the tail. Packed with intuitive features and built for speed, the Eradicator will wipe out the competition.
- Wide point moved back for stability
- Low entry rocker for excelling in flat-water
- Fin placement forward for fast buoy turns and performance in the surf
- Self regulating vent plug
- Single race fin for speed and tracking
- LiftSUP handle for running beach starts, easy portage and locking
- Very light extremely durable Krypto-Lite construction
- Dimensions: 12'6" x 26" x 6 1/2"
- Volume: 246
- Fins: Single
- Material: Carbon Innegra:
- Size & Ability: Novice: up to 240lbs // Intermediate: up to 265lbs // Advanced: up to 290lbs