Boardworks Kraken 9'9" Stand Up Paddle Board | Wood/Red
Boardwork's Kraken SUP is defined by its versatility: suitable in many different conditions and sleekly designed, this board will accompany you on countless adventures. It doesn't matter if the water is glassy, or you're dealing with wind chop, this board will get the job done. The wide structure gives remarkable stability and excellent footing for the rider, perfect for flatwater cruising or surfing. The gorgeous bamboo veneer adds another dimension to this board, setting it apart from other boards and lending a unique style to your experience. Stylish, high-performance, and durable, this board will become the fixture of your surfing life.
- Hull design that provides stability and smooth glide for recreational cruising
- Pulled in tail with thinned, tuned rails for excellent surf performance
- Soft diamond groove pad for comfort and traction
- Tail kick and arch bar in tailpad for surf performance and tail turns
- LiftSUP™ handle for easy portage and locking
- Deck tie down plugs with bungee cord included for transporting gear
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
- 4+1 fin set up for multiple fin configurations for surf performance or tracking
- Dimensions: 9'9" x 34" x 4 1/2"
- Volume: 180
- Fins: 5
- Material: EPX-V
- Size & Ability: Novice: up to 185lbs / Intermediate: up to 200lbs / Advanced: up to 230lbs