Boardworks Raven 11'6" Stand Up Paddle Board | Wood/Black/White
The Raven is an award winning board by Boardworks, and the most popular model they produce. The reason is clear: with exceptional glide and stability, this board is the perfect all-around board, just as suitable for lakes and bays as the open ocean. The recessed deck provides a low center of gravity and the hull is structure to give remarkable stability. A soft diamond groove pad is incorporated to enhance comfort and grip. The forward placement of the fin makes for improved control and maneuvering. This is one of the strongest all-around boards, that any surfer can pick up and immediately get plenty of joy out of.
- Hull design that provides incredible stability without sacrificing glide
- Recessed deck for lower center of gravity
- Beautiful bamboo veneer with striking northwest First Nations inspired graphics
- Soft diamond groove pad for comfort and traction
- LiftSUP™ handle for easy portage and locking
- Deck tie down plugs with bungee cord included for transporting gear
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
- Single tour/race fin for speed and tracking
- Forward fin placement for maneuverability and easy tail turning
- Dimensions: 11'6" x 29" x 5 1/4"
- Volume: 255
- Fins: Single
- Material: Tec-V
- Size & Ability: Novice: up to 200lbs | Intermediate: up to 225lbs | Advanced: up to 275lbs