BOLDR Odyssey Automatic Watch
The 45mm chunky diver is back by popular demand. Featuring a meteorite dial constructed from fragments of a 4 billion-year-old meteorite, this unbeatable diver is fully equipped for a deep-sea adventure. The Odyssey 45 is our answer to those yearning for bulky, rock-steady timepieces. The first BOLDR watch that houses a sapphire bezel surrounding a sector dial design, it will dive comfortably down to 500m and back without a glitch. Its clear dial markings are lumed with powerful Superluminova, making it as legible under the sea as it is above ground. Wherever your next dive may be, the Odyssey 45 is up for the challenge.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L Stainless Steel + Helium escape valve
- Movement: Cal. 9015 Japan-made automatic movement
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Natural meteorite dial, linear-brushed hands with Swiss Superluminova
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel in sapphire and Swiss Superluminova
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Integrated quick-release bracelet with 6 adjustment holes.
- Case Thickness: 16.2mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Weight: 235g with 316L integrated bracelet.
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 200pcs with individual serial numbers, from 001/200 to 200/200