Boldr Odyssey Freediver Wb1985 Watch | 44mm
The ultimate companion for your underwater adventures: the Odyssey timepiece is a true force to be reckoned with above & underwater, rivaling the toughest divers on the market.
Crafted with 316L stainless steel, this 44m watch is rated for 30ATM and will withstand anything from an Olympic pool to the depths of the ocean, providing precise timekeeping on its head-turning dial. Engage the unidirectional bezel with 120 (satisfying) clicks and time your dives with super clear markers, coated in Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9. Low-light or murky environments? Bring it on.
Each piece comes with a steel bracelet and our tough Druber® FKM rubber strap. Fun fact: a simple tweak with a bezel tool allows you to interchange bezels with the Odyssey Freediver GMT! (Visit your local watchmaker for assistance if you don't have the tool handy.)
Its simply an extremely functional & stylish statement piece to keep up with your adventurous spirit. Dive right in!
- Case: 44mm 316L stainless steel
- Satin and high-polish finishing
- Stainless steel unidirectional bezel, 120 clicks, 60 minus markers with 60,
- 5, 10, 15 - lume markers in Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9
- Compatible with Odyssey Freediver GMT bezel.
- Movement: Japan-made Miyota Caliber 9015, 4 Hz / 28,800 vph
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, and date
- Water Resistance: 300m (984ft) / 30ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown
- Dial: Multi-layered with ombre dial & translucent center
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Lens: Domed-sapphire crystal with a multi-AR coating
- Watch Band:
- Druber™ FKM rubber strap w/ quick release
- Integrated bracelet w/ quick release
- Case Thickness: 12.5mm (w/out sapphire crystal)
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Weight: 196g (w/ bracelet), 132 g (w/ rubber strap)
- Case Back: Clear case back with printed artwork
- Individually numbered