BOLDR Odyssey Freedriver Citrus Orange Watch | 40mm Stainless Steel
ODYSSEY FREEDIVER CITRUS ORANGE
Wear it loud, wear it proud - a bold new addition to our tough diver-series, the Freediver's svelte 40mm case fits a wider range of wrists and houses a super legible dial clearly marked with luminescent hands & indexes.
Built for freedivers and underwater adventurers, we were inspired to create this series by freedivers who spend years of dedication perfecting the scrupulous technique of breath-holding. It takes an ample amount of patience and perseverance to master this skill- qualities that feed the BOLDR state of mind. Strap one on and channel the freediving spirit as you dive into everyday challenges.
This model is fitted with a lightweight yet durable quick-release EPDM rubber strap, while its striking case is detailed with a polished strip to accentuate its angular lugs. The dive-friendly unidirectional bezel is made from quality stainless steel to withstand harsh environments.
The Odyssey Freediver has a custom case back depicting the Kraken, a symbol of the mysterious deep and facing the fear of the unknown. If you're going to take the leap, might as well bring the right tools along with you.
- Case: 40mm 316L Stainless Steel
- Movement: Cal. 9015 Japan-made automatic movement
- Water Resistance: 300m / 30ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Sun-burst, grain dial, linear-brushed hands with Swiss Superluminova
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional steel bezel with Swiss Superluminova
- Lens: Sapphire crystal with inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Quick-release EPDM Rubber strap.
- Case Thickness: 14.2mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Weight: 122g
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 100pcs with
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.