BOLDR Odyssey Regatta Automatic Watch
Built to accompany its wearer on the toughest regatta races, this is our first ever yachting chronograph watch, and like all Odysseys, it's a beast on your wrist. Combining modern & classic elements meticulously designed for performance and durability, this stainless steel sailor features a 10-minute count back disk dial.
At its heart lies an ETA Valjoux 7750 Chronograph Movement for seamless timekeeping while skimming the waves or exploring 500m under the surface. The dial is classic black & white with stylized boat-shaped skeleton hands to maintain the highest possible legibility. It also boasts a unique 2-in-1 bi-directional bezel function that pairs a 15-minute marker option with a specialized nautical miles tachymeter.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L stainless steel with helium-escape valve
- Movement: Swiss-made ETA Valjoux 7750 Elaboré grade
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Triple-lock screw-down crown with embossed logo
- Dial: Fine ombre texture finishing
- Hands: Boat-shaped hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Bezel: 60-clicks bi-directional nautical miles ceramic bezel with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Lens: Double-dome sapphire crystal with triple-coated inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Integrated quick-release bracelet with 6 micro-adjustments.
- Case Thickness: 18.2mm (with glass)
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Weight: 245g with integrated bracelet.
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 100pcs, individually serialized from 001/100 to 100/100