Bradley Mountain Biographer Backpack | Field Tan
- MADE IN THE USA
The Biographer Backpack is a handmade, carefully designed pack suited well for an adventure in the countryside or a jaunt around the city. Leather straps give the bag an elegant, traditional aesthetic that also enhances comfort, while the double layered waxed canvas and roll top closure will protect your things regardless of weather. The hardware is solid brass and copper, and the leather is organically tanned and colored exclusively for Bradley Mountain using an eco-friendly process. For exquisite craftsmanship and maximum functionality, the biographer is ideal.
- Width 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height 22" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth 4.5"
- Front Pocket 9" W, 6.5" H, 2" D
- Side Pocket 3" W, 5.5" H (perfect for pens)
- Inside pocket 10" W, 12" H
- 10.5 L when rolled/closed
- 13.5 L when open
- Model: BMBIOFT01