Casio G-Shock G-Steel GST-S100D-1A2CR Watch | Silver/Blue
Casio engineers watches that utilize cutting-edge technology combined with innovative design and a bold aesthetic. The Casio G-Shock G-Steel GST-S100D-1A2CR Watch is a potent combination of G-Shock's legendary and formidable structure and a stainless steel build to make a "layered guard structure." This design lets the watch absorb an incredible amount of stress while still functioning properly. Mineral glass prevents scratching, while a double LED light ensures proper visibility at all times. The steel makes for a polished, classy look, while the layered build gives it depth and texture, making this both a resilient and aesthetically innovative watch.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- Solar powered
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- battery operating time:
8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.