Cleary Bikes Meerkat 24" Bike | Sorta Pink
By Cleary Bikes
The Meerkat by Cleary Bikes is the ideal choice for children 7-11 years old, with a simple, intuitive design that any kid can pick up and a high-performance build. Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes ensure the rider will be able to stop on a dime, while the 1x9 drivetrain with a Micro-Shift thumb shifter lets them easily control their gears. The bike is designed to balance the weight between the seat and the hands of the rider, allowing for easy maneuverability. A vegan leather saddle lets your child shift around in the seat without chafing. This bike allows you to watch carefree while your child explores the world, knowing their safe, secure and comfortable in their Meerkat.
- Ideal for children ages 7-11 years old, between 48" - 60" (4' - 5') in height, with an inseam length ranging from 22" - 28".
- 24.0 lbs - Prepare for your child to drop you on the first climb!
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes (mineral oil)
- 1x9 drivetrain with MicroShift thumb shifter and medium cage derailleur
- Suspension-adjusted frame geometry, meaning the frame will accommodate a suspension fork (stay tuned)
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer front and rear wheel
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Reinforced steel fork
- Alloy handlebar and seatpost
- Expert bike geometry centers the weight between a rider's hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike
- Meerkat 24" bikes arrive 99% assembled. All you need to do is install the pedals, seatpost, handlebars and front wheel, as outlined in the Cleary Bikes Assembly Manual and seen on our Assembly Videos.
- Best for riders with an inseam of 22" to 28"
- Model: 100506
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.