Cleary Bikes Owl 20" Single Speed Bike | Cleary Blue
By Cleary Bikes
The Cleary Blue Owl Bike by Cleary Bikes is a compact, high-performance bicycle suitable for both boys and girls, with a playful design and a simple build. With front and rear hand brakes the rider is able to maintain total control, while internal cable routing and a three-piece crank make the bike simple to manage and ride. The single-speed drivetrain keeps things straightforward, while the lightweight build lets kids manipulate it easily. Perfect for the adventurous child, this bike has the durability and high-quality design to accompany them on many journeys.
- An amazingly lightweight kids bike at just 19 lbs
- Suitable for both girls and boys
- This bike will perform on the half-pipe, the trail, and on the way to school
- Front and rear hand brakes
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front wheel
- Internal cable routing
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Reinforced steel fork
- Single speed drivetrain
- Grips, handlebars and brake levers designed for small hands (slightly wider than on the Starfish and Gecko)
- Expert bike geometry centers the weight between the rider’s hands and seat, which creates a stable, quick-handling bike
- 32x20 gear ratio
- All Owl 20" single speed bikes wisely arrive 99% assembled. All you need to do is install the pedals, seatpost, handlebars and front wheel, as outlined in the Cleary Bikes Assembly Manual and seen on our Assembly Videos.
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 20" to 26"
- Model: 100404