Combekk Dutch Oven | Cast Iron
The only Dutch Oven that is actually made in Holland. Perfect for slow-cooking, braising, roasting and many other ways of cooking. High quality completely enameled cast iron with a functional design of fully recycled material.
Quality of Dutch origin
Completely enameled cast iron products with a functional design of fully recycled material.
A Dutch Oven from The Netherlands
The name “Dutch Oven” refers to an original dutch manufacturing technique in which molten iron is poured into a sand mold. We are very proud that we are the only brand casting our full range in the Netherlands.
Iron never loses its quality
We choose to work with 100% recycled material. With a proper furnace and a balanced mix of materials, we manage to deliver the best quality without even having to dig iron ore.
- Made in Holland: As it should be!
- All heating sources: Suitable for all heating sources
- Thick bottom: Perfect heat distribution without hot spots
- Knob: Anodized aluminum knob
- Enamel coating: Strong 1-layer enamel coating
- Recycled iron: Casted from 100% recycled iron
- Warranty: 40 years warranty